GIS Software Solutions and Products
GIS Software Solutions ADD LINKS
- a desktop GIS solution for government and municipalities
- a complete mobile GIS Inspection system for all industries
- Cemetery Management
- a complete GIS based cemetery management system
ESRI ArcView, ArcEditor and ArcInfo
Desktop GIS for Mapping, Data Integration and Analysis. ArcView is full-featured geographic information system (GIS) software for visualizing, managing, creating, and analyzing geographic data.
- Author maps using simple wizards and an extensive suite of map elements.
- Use predefined map templates that save you time and make it easy to create a consistent style in your maps.
- Create interactive maps from file, database, and online sources.
- Create interactive maps that link nonspatial data to specific locations.
- Create interactive maps that allow you to access a wide variety of digital data.
- Create street-level maps that incorporate GPS locations.
- View CAD data or satellite images.
- Generate reports and charts.
- Save, print, export, or embed completed maps in other documents or applications.
- ArcGIS 3D Analyst (includes ArcGlobe)
- ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst
- ArcGIS Network Analyst
- ArcGIS Schematics
- ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
- ArcGIS Survey Analyst
- ArcGIS Tracking Analyst
- ArcGIS Data Interoperability
- ArcGIS Publisher
- ArcGIS StreetMap (included with ArcGIS 9.1 and higher)
- ArcPress for ArcGIS (included with ArcGIS 9.1 and higher)
- ArcScan for ArcGIS (included with ArcInfo and ArcEditor 9.1 and higher)
- Maplex for ArcGIS (included with ArcInfo 9.1 and higher)
Sample of our products:
Hardened Mobile Tablet PC
- Three year warranty
- Intel Pentium M 733 – ULV @ 1.1 GHz
- 512 MB DDR RAM
- 80GB HDD
- 10.4″ XGA Transmissive LCD
- Windows XP Tablet PC edition
- IP67 compliant (up to 30cm water)
- Integrated 802.11 wireless networking
- WiFI and CCX (Cisco Compatible Extensions) certified
Xplore provides the best readability in outdoor environments with its AllVue LCD technology.
In addition, Xplore has docking solutions for various work environments. The X-Stand office dock and X-Dock vehicular / wall cradle share a common docking action so users have only to be trained once and are more comfortable docking their tablet in all of their docking scenarios. This enables users of the iX104 Tablet PC to leverage the “grab-n-go” feature of Windows XP Tablet PC Edition. Further, it permits hot docking and allows users to quickly grab and go with their iX104 without having to change to a standby or hibernate state.
The Xplore has an optional snap-on GPS XPL module which provides excellent navigation performance under rugged conditions in areas with limited sky view such as urban canyons, … , and …. With high sensitivity for weak signal operation without compromising accuracy, and support of DGPS and multiple SBAS systems like WAAS and EGNOS.
Hardened Digital Camera
RICOH Caplio 500SE wireless hardened digital camera
Ricoh’s Capilo 500SE provides the ultimate in field performance. Features include, hardened package, wireless (WiFi or Bluetooth) camera options, GPS capable option
- The 500 SE is available in two versions:
- 500 SE-B: connect to GPS via Bluetooth
- 500 SE-W: same as 500 SE-B, additionally send images via Wifi
With a resolution of 8 mega pixels and a 28mm wide-angle zoom lens the Caplio 500SE is a solid digital camera, which is fully capable of the requirements for all purposes of field surveying.
The camera allows the assignment of text memos to each picture. These text memos can be added using the List-Editor, a software included in the camera accessories. Five categories with up to ten values each can be entered. This could be e.g. the category “touristy sights” with the values “museum”, “church” and so on, or the category “priority” with the values “high”, “middle” and “low”.
The internal 26 MB memory card can be supplemented with an external memory card to enhance the performance and to enlarge the memory space for your photos. A 1 GB card is usually sufficient for standard documentation purposes.
A rechargeable lithium ion battery and a recharger are delivered with the camera. Power can also be supplied by regular batteries (AA Alkaline) or an external power source, using the AC adapter also included in the camera accessories.